Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 55403
Tel: +1 612 370 1234
Fax: +1 612 370 1463Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience the contemporary Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, perfectly situated on Nicollet Mall. The recently redesigned hotel pays tribute to the unique culture of Minnesota, with sleek mid-century Scandinavian décor highlighted by a spacious lobby featuring an expansive stone fireplace framed by rustic wooden logs. The hotel’s premiere downtown location provides convenient access to an incredible array of Twin Cities’ attractions, from shopping to sports, the arts or the great outdoors.
Here are just a few of the ways you can enjoy your stay in Minneapolis:
- Spread out in spacious guestrooms, offering the most generous amenities in town and enjoy views of the city skyline or beautiful Loring Park
- Explore 520 stores, 50 restaurants, concerts, exhibits and more at Mall of America
- Get adventurous … or do nothing at all. Take an invigorating dip in our indoor heated pool, keep up your fitness routine in our 32,000 square foot StayFit™ gym, or enjoy YogaAway™ in the privacy of your guestroom
- Discover why Minneapolis was named “one of the top ten cities in the U.S.” by Frommers as you explore historic attractions, attend sporting events, enjoy fine arts and museums or explore the great outdoors
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, all of which are all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served.
- Host memorable meetings or your dream wedding
Reward yourself with a stay at our sophisticated AAA Four Diamond hotel and experience the level of service you’ve come to expect from Hyatt. Make your reservations at Hyatt Regency Minneapolis today.
Check out the latest Minnesota sporting events.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Awards
Hyatt Hotels App integrates with Uber
Hyatt is the first hotel brand to integrate its mobile app with Uber, a technology platform that connects riders with transportation on-demand: Now you can call up Uber from within the Hyatt app.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis adopts 'Proudly Made in America' for major renovation
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis' local approach saved time and money, and reduced waste and carbon footprint.